- My dear friend Dana just miscarried her baby girl this morning. Please pray for her and her husband Eric.
- Praise God for the provision of a house for Chris and Denise Williamson in Alaska! Pray that they would be a light in their new neighborhood and that they would be a blessing and an encouragement to those they serve through their ministry.
- From Joe Valentino: Thank you so much for covering this past week in prayer. Unexpectedly, I was asked on Friday to lead the Saturday youth service at Pastor Johnny's church and implement some of the Multiplying Hope trauma recovery training I learned last year. There were about 25 youth present and they had fun acting out the first few scenes of the life of Joseph and his family in the Old Testament. I guided them through the process, stopping at times to ask how different characters felt. We then broke up into small groups and had a discussion. It was remarkable what happened. Many of the youth were in tears, releasing pain connected to things happening in their homes. We spent time talking about things like jealousy and anger and how to choose a different path. We talked about how Jesus had the right to take revenge, but instead went to the cross to pay for our sins. It was a very powerful evening where Jesus and the Gospel were exalted, and His sheep were shepherded by Him. Would you please pray this week, as you feel led, for the youth who were present
- Please pray for my aunt Curly who has a biopsy scheduled for Tuesday for a spot on her lung. Pray that it isn't cancerous. Pray also for her faith and the peace that only God can provide.
- Prayer for our neighbor's daughter. She is 28 weeks pregnant but came down with preeclampsia. The doctors are working on getting her BP down and reduce her stress, while working on getting the baby for an early delivery.
- Pray for Shannon and Mikey as they are taking in 4 grandchildren (infant, 3 year old, 4 year old, and 9 year old) as the mother is having problems with drug decency and is currently living in a hotel. Pray for them as they work through custody and raising their own 4 kids that currently live with them. Pray for wisdom, provision, and guidance and a Godly presence in the home. Pray also for the mother, her salvation, and breaking free from addiction.
- Pray for Dr. Mambucon in Mindanao, Philippines as he is currently the sole doctor responsible for a large remote tribal region where the Ata Manobo people live. Pray for strength, encouragement, provision, and safety as he serves the people there, bringing them much needed medical services and the gospel. In his words "God knows how badly I need your prayers. Satan wouldn't like this service that we are providing to God's people in the mountains. He is afraid that once our team can penetrate into the mountains, he (Satan) will not be the god of the Ata Manobo anymore."
Amen to that! Satan has already been defeated and the Ata Manobo will know their Father in heaven through Jesus!
- Praise God for the church anniversary outreach trip to Aparri that Pastor Johnny and 31 members of the Pongian church were able attend! Praying for the Holy Spirit to lead and for good testimony of what God did on that trip. Also, praying for Pastor Dennis as he prepares to share the Word this Tuesday Nighy at The Rest Area!
- Pray that in the midst of the chaos that we are seeing in the world right now, that eyes would be opened to both what is really happening and how God is at work despite the chaos. May the light of the gospel be evermore present in our lives, spoken from our lips, and shown by our actions. We are a church brought together for such a time as this!